How cool are these? I’m kinda obsessed with faceted jewelry right now, so I decided to go on a little search for some fresh pieces to showcase for you fine handmade lovin’ folks. Here are 5 of my favorite handmade faceted finds from a trio of talented Etsy makers.
- The first ring is from Studio BALADI and is brass covered in 24k gold. Owner Laliv calls it a statement ring, and I tend to agree with her. It’s made to order and also features a narrow band at the bottom, designed to make the ring as comfortable as it is stunning. It also come in sterling silver.
- Another ring from Studio BALADI, this one featured a brass diamond and an oxidized silver band. While I don’t think it’s an exact substitute for a diamond ring, it’s a pretty cool idea. And at only $57, it’s a great buy.
- Can you tell that I adore Studio BALADI? I feel like I should give you a third option, just in case you want something right in the middle. This is another brass beauty, plated in gold and is the perfect cocktail ring. It’s just the right size and come in sterling silver as well.
- Get ready for the future with this GEO MAD stainless steel and gold plated ring from Butterscotch of BK. What makes it so future ready? How about the fact that it is 3D printed? It’s just a taste of what you’ll find in this forward thinking collection. I’m looking forward to doing a fresh post on the rest of this collection, so stay tuned.
- Step out of the box with the silver plated brass ring from Mayak Design. I don’t know what I love more about this find: the square ring or that chunk of Blackwood nested on top of it. The silver is oxidized, giving the ring a nice aged finish. This one might be my favorite in the bunch.
What do you think? Which one is your favorite? What do you think of the idea of 3D printed baubles? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter @iamthelab.