Are you a fan of handmade? Are you a blogger? Would you like to find new and fresh content for you blogs? Then you’ve found the right place!
Every week on IAMTHELAB, I promote and present to you some of the best handmade goods, and the makers behind them, from around the globe. These hardworking makers need the support of bloggers who are willing to celebrate their hard work and dedication. With that in mind, the LAB is looking for 100 bloggers who share our vision to join us with a Blog Blitz.
The Blog Blitz concept is really simple. All you have to do is this: when you find an artist on the LAB that you appreciate, create your own blog post about them. You can use images from the LAB posts, just link them to the shop of the artist. All that I ask from you is to add a note to your post, letting your readers know that you saw the artist you’re featuring on the LAB. That’s it! If you need help with formatting the blog post, I’ll be glad to help.
Besides helping to spread the handmade love, when you create a post on your blogs and push the images and post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you’ll also increase traffic to your own blog. It’s a win/win situation. I’m looking forward to working with you as we promote handmade together. Just drop me a note via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @iamthelab and I will add you to the list.
- Elsa Mikus: Tempest In A Teapot SHOP | BLOG | TWITTER
- Claire Smith: Embergrass SHOP | BLOG | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK
- Bunny Victorious: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST
- Lynda on the Hudson: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST
- Aurpera: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST
- Annsilee: BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST
- ACCESSOIRE: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST
- ritewhileucan: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST