Been working on some new LAB Art. This one is called, you guessed it: Leave The City. Actually, as you can tell from my slider picture, I’m missing the city right now, especially San Francisco. Be sure to check out my shop over at Society6. I appreciate the support!
Here’s hoping you are planning a restful and safe weekend. Got anything creative going on? Share it with us. In the meantime, here’s a review of this week’s LAB posts:
- A Second Peak: Haute Handmade from Andres Gallardo
- The Awesomely Awesome World of thefuturefuture
- Handmade & Modern: Baubles from Elaine Ho
- See / Wear featuring Handmade by Alibli and Eve Sand
- Fun & Fresh Handmade Baubles from Made by Me Me Me
- LAB Assignment 007: The Power of Thank You
- Cool Handmade Rings from Miju
- Beautiful & Ethical: Painted Antlers from Cassandra Smith
- Truly Tiny Houses: Handmade by Laurie Poast
- Handmade Profiles: Roslyn Broder from Red Ava Designs
- Handmade Bags from Sketchbook
- Print & Ink: Get Your Hands on a copy of Sweet Paul now!
- Handmade Cards & More from Maple & Belmont
- Handmade for your body by Herbivore Botanicals
- Ten & Ten: Fab Font Finds
- Lovely Handmade Hoops from Love, Maude
- LAB MAISON: INSPIRED BY DESIGN SEEDS®: Bundled Hues
- Light Revival: Artifact Lighting
- The Curated Home: Modern & Earthy
- Fridays with CUTmodern: Behind the Design with Shannon Lester of Steel Life
- Dream Spaces: The Loft Life #1
I was busy this week! Don’t forget to take advantage of the new Hot Handmade feature and LABSHOP. Hot Handmade runs for a month and the deadline for LABSHOP is April 15th. There are all ready a few brilliant folk who’ve signed up for both. You know who you are and you know I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
My traffic is now approaching 32,000 hits this month and I want to share it with you. Hence, I keep my fees low so that any handmaker can take advantage of these excellent ways of getting more exposure for your handmade creations. Remember, every penny goes back into the LAB. When I grow, you grow.
Last thing: for this new weekly feature, I’ll be including one site that I’m loving at the moment. Today, that honor goes to Milk n’ Sugar. Showcasing the best quality finds, you will be lost for hours over there. You’ve been warned! Have a great weekend! – BTH