You’ve built your mini empire: the perfect shop, social media galore and a blog. The shop is doing great, the tweets are a flyin’ but the blog… Trust me, I know the feeling. It’s one of the biggest challenges to keep coming up with things to post, not to mention the time. Perhaps you just need some positive peer pressure? After all, a vibrant blog can be a great driver of traffic to your shop and a launching pad to social media mastery. With that in mind, I’ve decided to help. Join me for Project #icandoit365. Here’s how it works:
- Get the book: Pick yourself up a copy of our super-cool Moleskin diary co-designed with the talented Rori in her Made By Rori shop.
- Grab a badge: I made 2 sizes, one at 225 x 225 and another at 150 x 150. If you need help putting it in your sidebar let me know.
- Plan ahead: Make a list of subjects you want to blog about. Scheduling & planning ahead. I know, crazy, right?
- Post: Even if you just post an image that makes you smile (with a link to the source and credit to the taker if it’s not you, of course), a poem you love, an update on a handmade project or whatever you desire, it all counts. Big or small, the goal is to post once a day for 365 days.
- Tweet: Use the #icandoit365 in your tweets. Let us know when you hit The Wall, need some gentle encouragement or a virtual kick-in-the-pants to keep you on target. Toss us some ideas about blogging, great resources for inspiration, whatever you think will help us all stay the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your book and badge and join us! Want to get a head start? Read our Project #icandoit365 posts from 2012.