It seems like this week would never end! So many things happening, so many balls up in the air, it seems like I barely had time to catch my breath. Just in case you missed it, here are a few highlight from this week.
- This weeks LAB Assignment: Finding Authenticity generated some great comments. Feel free to add yours and to do any of the Assignments that move you.
- I launched the Design Respect posts this past Tuesday. As always, the community never fails to impress me with its insightful comments. Next week, I’ll be talking to Kal Barteski about her Link With Love initiative. That should prove to be a very fruitful chat.
- I’m still in love with Laura Caldentey’s fun little bag. Hopefully you will fall for them too.
- Whitney Robinson’s Freshly Given post refreshing to write. What an infectious smile & style!
- Be sure to enter to win a dreamy dozen notebooks from Scout Books.
- Are you joining us for the #omhg chat every Thursday at 1:00 pm EST. This weeks topic was about how to get media exposure. One thing I learned this week is that I am somehow missing a Submissions page! I will be fixing that shortly. It’s the best chat on Twitter and if you are a handmaker, you should be there.
Next week is my Spring Handmade Weddings week. I’ll be joined by Geri Hewitt from the Languid Lion. We’ve got some great finds to share with you. I hope you enjoy them. Lastly, if you have a blog of your own, please consider joining my Blog Blitz program. I will be inviting 100 bloggers to help me spread the handmade love and I would love to have you. Have a great weekend! I leave you with this cuddly face from Peanut Butter Dynamite: