Aloha! I hope you had a great week. Knowing that this is a very busy time of year for many of you, here’s to hoping that you take a few moments to breath and relax this weekend.
There’s a lot going on around the LAB. My Get Ready 2012 posts have been a ton of fun to put together. Hopefully, you’ve found something to use and/or love. I have even more to share: a few exclusive discounts, more 2013 calendars, free WordPress themes and more fonts than you can shake a mouse at.
Here are a few notable posts from around the web to sink you teeth into this weekend:
- Such a dreamy wedding in the Redwoods on For Me, For You. Can you guess my favorite image?
- I so want this desk from Another Country, featured on Another Something & Company this week.
- Two words: Cookie Week. Head over to Today’s Nest and indulge.
- One of the best layouts ever from Craft Victoria on sfgirlbybay.
- This may actually be my favorite Design Seed of all times.
- I want this. The room and the clothes. Thanks Fashion + Decor.
- Aphro Chic did a perfect profile of artist Ashely Goldberg. Lovely!
One last thing. This is the last Society6 promo for my shop of the year. You can get free shipping for anything there, including my Creative Mind @ Work print. Use this link to get free shipping, or just click on the pic. Have a great weekend! Oh, and if all goes well, LAB Maison launches next week. Ciao!