Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and
living the truth becomes more important than looking good.
– Alan Cohen
Add the Design Respect badge to your site to shows that you support originality and respect both fair design and the creative minds behind it. Add the badge, whether you are a handmaker, web designer, graphic artist or bloggers.
For artists of all kinds, the Design Respect badge means that you aim for authenticity in your designs. It means that you know the difference between being inspired by someone else and copying their original designs. The badge means that if an artist provides evidence that something we’ve featured is a blatant ripoff, we will gladly remove it. It means that we credit our sources, link to the originators of content whenever possible and seek permission to use images when it is required. It means that we respect the right of artists to not share their work without consent. It means that we support and promote artistic transparency.
To share your thoughts about designing with respect, please use #designrespect on Twitter. If you add the badge to your site, please let me know and I will add your site to this page.
When we respect good design, we respect ourselves. Download the badge here.
- Lonewolf: SITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- Forget Me Not Paperwear: SITE | SHOP | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- Daft Crafts: SITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- Urbanknit: SHOP | BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- Tractor Girl: SHOP | BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- The Sweet Spot: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- Terry B. Garner: SITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- Corinne Liesfield: BLOG1 | BLOG2 | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- A Piece of Cloth: BLOG | SITE | FACEBOOK
- CityGirl Searching: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
- Mayene Design: SHOP | BLOG | FACEBOOK
- Adorably Kawaii: SHOP | BLOG | FACEBOOK
- Olio Objects: SHOP | BLOG | FACEBOOK
- Beautiful Failure: HOME
- Toast Ceramics: SHOP | HOME | TWITTER
- LoveGem Studio: SHOP | BLOG | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK